Hi All,
I wonder if anyone can assist as i cannot view my satisfaction tab under reports, Is there perhaps a way i can get this back.
So when i click on satisfaction it just loads and nothing more happens.
Thank-You
Hi Dylan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I believe you are being affected by this bug:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5674In this case, to better investigate to confirm if it'is this bug and also to fix, I've opened a ticket with our support, since we will have to access the database to fix the issue.You should have received the confirmation email and soon someone will contact you.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz ,
Thank-You kindly for the information provided
I can now view satisfaction, You are a star !!!
Have a great day further.
Kind Regards
Dylan
Hi Dylan, You are always welcome!So glad that everything is working now.Have a great day 😊Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.