In Project A I have ticket type Fruit.
In Project B I have ticket type Basket.
On Create of ticket type Fruit in Project A I am launching post functions to create a ticket of type Basket in Project B. All is well and fine... until... I want to add the following Component to my new ticket in Project B: "Apples, Bananas & Kiwis"
I can not for the life of me get the proper escapes to get the component to work. Log files show that I can't create the ticket in Project B because there is no Component called "Apples" or "Apples/".
From what I Googled I see that JIRA has historically had challenges with special characters in a number of places, including the component. Having the team rename their Component is an option but I wanted to exhaust every possibility before I recommended that course of action.
Anyone done this? Got any code that can help point me in the right direction? Even if it's from another plugin?
Thanks!
- Christa