We have recently migrated from Server to Cloud. We uses the Notes macro extensively. This has not pulled through and needs to be replaced with the Panels macro. Can I add a Panel in the middle of a numbered list. I was able to do this with Notes.
Hi Lynne,
I use Confluence Server, but I was able to add a panel in a numbered list. The list numbers continued to increment as expected.
I simply typed "{" to open the macro editor as I built the list out, but you could probably also put them in after adding all the list items.
Good luck!
Hi, we are migrating over from Server to Cloud. I cannot seem to do this in Cloud, I could in Server. Using '/' to open the macros and selecting the macro simply puts the Panel at the bottom of the page.
That's unfortunate. Was the Notes macro a user macro? I don't see it in Atlassian's documentation or on the Marketplace.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf510/info-tip-note-and-warning-macros-829077604.html
Is there still no fix to this?
workaround:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.