Hi all,
I need some help, I think I messed up some of the caches when I migrate my JIRA to new server.
After migration, I having problem on Agile task board whereby, some of my resolved issues still located in TO DO column and marked as Open, but when you clicked in, the status was correct, which is resolved, I have to manually reopen it and then click on resolved it again in order to bring it back to Resolved status.
On the migration, I used some tools to clone the whole server image and restore to my new server as my previous one facing HDD failure. So, the image i backing up was few days back, and by the time I restore data into new server. I backup whole DB and attachment folder, and then restore to new server, but i missed out the caches folders. I suspect it was due to the caches, as my previous cloned caches was few days back, but data was up to date.
Is there any way to restore those caches back ? without overwriting the latest data ?
Thanks in advance for helping me out !!
Regards,
William