
Hello fellow champions,
I think to value apps you have to have some experience with Atlassian Tools. Otherwise it is hard to see their benefit as a first time user.
(this is a personal view) I am always looking for the best apps when it comes to Confluence as I enjoy having well organized, attractive pages. They bring some life to the pages.
To me a well designed page makes my reading more enjoyable.
Below are some of the macros, I enjoyed and still enjoy using on my pages:
- Table of Contents - This is mandatory to me
- Page Tree - A nice to have that helps me organize pages
- Image Slider - Nice to have especially when I am sharing screenshots, or pictures from events
- ViewTracker - Mandatory as I can keep track of page views and space usage
- ConfiForms - A plugin that I enjoyed one time as I was able to create forms that looked like shopping pages for a former company hosting an event(Attendees needed to order their shirts)
- Comala Workflows - Nice to have but I am still trying to master it.
All the best,
Fadoua