When moving an issue from one JSD queue/project to the next I want to be able to auto-assign it to a user based on the issue type. I have set up automation rules that do this if the issue is manually created in the destination queue, but those rules don't work when the issue is moved from another queue.
I saw elsewhere on these forums that this can be done using post functions on the transition from create. I am having trouble getting this to work.
The logic is essentially, if issue type is A then assign to user X, else if issue type is B then assign to user Y, else if issue type is C then assign to user Z.
I have copied snippets of code from example scripts as a based and tried to weak them but they don't work and I am not sure how to debug them.