Hello dear community,
Can someone help me?
as in the screenshot i need to check the issue type status (in this case pass would be true). But since its's a custom field i cannot find ot which syntax I should apply to test it. I've tried various combinations that would work on string and other data types but none is working.
Hi Gabriel,
The field is not just a custom field, it looks like a non-standard custom field. What is the type of this field (from the custom field screen)?
Also, did you notice that you can access the full API of the field value by clicking on the link in the subfields section?
Hello,
thank you for helping out, yes if i click on "issue.get("customfield_10017")?.statuses"
i recieve [Lcom.xpandit.raven.customfield.bean.StatusResultBundle;@2b20bb9a
as a result value and the value after @ changes when I try out a different status. Probbably i should use that one for verification, but what kind of syntax do I have to use?
No, you actually need to ask xpandit for the Java API of that field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.