Hi everybody,
I'm new, I'd like to understand what API/sript should be used to access from a PHP Landpage hosted on server 1 to Confluence hosted on server 2, where the two servers are based on different networks.
Thanks for all the support
Loris
What do you mean by "access"? What is the php page on server 1 expecting to do with Confluence?
By access I mean that page 1 should require user and password to access with these login credentials to "confluence".
I'm sorry, but you've not explained "access", just repeated the word. Your code sounds like it is going to ask the user for a user name and password, which it will use to "access" confluence as that user, but what is this "access" going to do?
once logged in, it proposes a search field, each word entered will then be searched in confluence and will issue a clickable list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.