I'm currently trying to link Jira with Stash. I've successfully completed the Application Link, which shows up in both Jira and Stash, however in Jira when I view "Development Tools" for any Projects, I see a warning message that states:
Upgrade the flagged applications to enable more features.
with the Stash installation being flagged with the message:
Create branch from JIRA is unsupported.
Upgrade Stash to use this feature.
In addition, when I view an Issue in Jira, under the Activity section, there are tabs for "Commits" and "Source". When I view the "Commits" tab, I see:
Connect your code to JIRA
Link every code change to JIRA just by adding an issue keys in commit messages. Bridge the gap back to your source and know which changes fixed which JIRA issues.
with buttons to press to connect to Stash, however when I click them it just takes me back to Application Link. If I look in the "Source" tab, I do see Commits in Stash, so the integration seems to be working partially.
I imagine I've done something wrong, any ideas?