Hi all!
I would like to connect Bitbucket with Azure Dev Ops and especially I want to display the build status of some branch, related to the ID of the Azure Ticket Id in the Ticket as Comment or somehow.
Thanks
Nik
Hi Nik, welcome to the Community!
Have you followed our documentation already? You can also find documentation from Azure's side.
Let us know if you encounter any problems!
Best regards,
Ana
I'm not the original poster, but that "our documentation" link points to information about deploying to Azure (proper). For all intents and purposes, that information has nothing to do with the DevOps application nor does it speak to what the OP is trying to achieve. Just putting that out there.
Yep agreed, this response from @Ana Retamal is not useful for this question.
Basically since Pipelines can't build using windows docker containers (with no updates on progress) we've had no option but to move to azure devops. I'm wanting to keep the same build visibility (as with bamboo cloud (defunct) or pipelines) that we had previously however I can't seem to find any information regarding that.
I wish Atlassian hadn't removed bamboo cloud prior to the ability to replace it properly with pipelines.
There is now a bit bucket source which allows dev ops to push the build status. From what I can tell it only pushed it with a CI task not a manual build and works seamlessly changing from git source to bitbucket source
This doc in Azure DevOps is for using the Azure DevOps pipeline with bitbucket repo.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/repos/bitbucket?view=azure-devops&tabs=yaml
Hi,
You can trigger Microsoft Azure DevOps Pipelines from Bitbucket Server or Data Center using our Bitbucket Post Webhook App.
Here is a quick demo
https://youtu.be/qq8PudEqhuE
This is a good resource but the article shows from Bitbucket Cloud to Azure. Are there any ways from on-prem Bitbucket server to Azure cloud?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.