I'm looking to create some simple surveys to get feedback from our users and would love it if we could feed all of this directly into Service Desk somehow. Is that possible?
JSD provides a basic satisfaction survey. Once an issue is resolved it sends an email to the reporter and they can click 1-5 stars and if desired can leave comment. there are a number of addon apps you might look at as well for more feature rich surveys - Marketplace
Hi Lucy,
as Jack noted there is a simple in-built survey in Jira Service Desk.
Here are the details on how to configure them: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/collecting-customer-satisfaction-csat-feedback-790791332.html
I hope that helps!
Thanks Jack and Martyn! These will be useful in the future. I'll look into these plugin survey solutions! They may just be what we're looking for.
I appreciate your quick response
You can use Surveys for Jira (also compatible with Jira Service Desk) plugin for this. You can work with star / number scale, configure any number of custom questions, and then see all feedback stats in the ticket itself and in the plugin reports.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.