Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 9.34.17 am.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 9.43.20 am.png
Hi Guys,
I have installed confluence server in AWS and Bought JIRA in ONDEMAND.
I was connecting both through the embedded Database
I have given all the details pertain to that connection.
But the connection is getting failed.
Can you please let me know what might be the problem and how to go ahead and connect it with JIRA ??
I tried the other way around also.
"Please try installing Confluence with internal user managing, create just an admin user internally. After you get your new Confluence up and running, you can go to Confluence Admin->User Directories, and add your JIRA as a directory repository over there "
Here also, I am facing the authentication error issue where I don't know what is the application name and password?
I have given the admin name as Application name and password as Admin password. But its failing.Please help me
Regards
Gugan N