Hello,
I've written a (more complex) Form using Confiforms consisting of two parts.
In the first part I have a "Main Application" where a user enters general information "name, mail, ..." and uploads some required documents.
In the second part I can add "Components". Here I combine each component with the Main Application.
To do so I have defined every Definition in on the page of the "Main Application". I finish my form there, go to "Add Components" and add as many as I want.
On the "Add Component" parts I have radio buttons which show/hide or set values on other fields depending on the button.
The Problem now is that when there are Uploaded files on the "Add Component" page and I chose a radio button because of the radio button value Confiforms creates up to 10 empty secure storage pages.
Also if I upload a file at "Add Component", submit my form and the validation rules throw an error (e.g. empty field) new empty storage pages are created too.
I don't know why this happens or how to fix it. Right now I'm working with an API to detect and delete empty pages. But I'd still like to know the reason for this behavior. (I had up to 80.000 empty pages in total created like this!)
Thanks in advance!
splashy