I created a new project group as I always do but when I went to add it to the project, it does not appear in the dropdown search. The name is all small letters and that's what I'm typing. Any ideas on why it's not showing up?
@Nancy Pacitto
If you elaborate a little bit that will help.
Best,
Fadoua
It's in JIRA -- JiRA Settings/User Management/Groups is where I created the group.
Then Projects/People is where I add the project group in the role of user and the individual in the role of customer.
I created a project earlier this afternoon and this worked fine. Now suddenly, the dropdown menu isn't populating with the new group or user.
I did submit a support ticket too.
What change was made in between if it worked? Did anyone change the permissions? Roles? Screens?
Yes by submitting a ticket Atlassian will ask for a Support.zip file, they can dig more into your logs.
Are you a server user or cloud user?
No changes made in between at all. As of this morning, it was working again and I set up 6 projects without issue. Then suddenly, I again went to add a new user to a project and it took a good 3 - 5 minutes for the dropdown to populate with their name. It did come through eventually though. I'm going to assume it's some kind of sporadic system delay at this point.
@Nancy Pacitto Are you JIRA server or cloud? It is weird that your instance is behaving this way. Did you try to reindex?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.