I have a Jira Service Desk Server install running on Ubuntu 18.04. I have created the CSR and have the SSL Certificate. Whenever I try to setup the HTTPS connector, something doesn't line up.
I have referenced the following articles without any luck:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-861253906.html?_ga=2.67680593.1395272380.1550587069-54838995.1541789821
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/integrating-jira-with-apache-using-ssl-828788158.html?_ga=2.155975291.1395272380.1550587069-54838995.1541789821
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/linux-config-sh-console-try-to-setup-https-access/qaq-p/249363
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA051/Integrating+JIRA+with+Apache?_ga=2.13298423.1327777541.1550069574-54838995.1541789821
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Running+JIRA+over+SSL+or+HTTPS?_ga=2.46787943.1327777541.1550069574-54838995.1541789821
Please advise.
John, Could you please outline the trouble that you are having? What isn't working? How are you trying to connect? Are you using some sort of Webserver? What does your server.xml look like? All of these things will help us provide some areas where you might be able to make some changes. Thanks, Kian
Kian,
Sure. The trouble I am having is with the setup the SSL Connector within the server.xml file. I found on one of the sites the connector that is needed, however port 8443 was never opened up.
I then attempted to setup the Apache redirect and it only would redirect to port 80. I ran an nmap and saw only port 80 was open.
I am able to access the server via IP - internally and externally over port 8080 (http).
How much of my server.xml config do you need to see?
Thank you in advance.
John
It sounds like you need to ensure that 443 and 8443 are opened up for the server. I'd just need to see the connector. Thanks, Kian
Here is the connector:
<!-- Relaxing chars because of JRASERVER-67974 --><Connector port="8080" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false"/>
What do I need to change in this to make it work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.