Most people have the opposite problem. We have JIRA Software (7.2.4) and I can create basic software, kanban, and scrum types. However, we just had a request for a process management (business) type and when I create it, it fails. Then I try to recreate it and it says it already exists but it doesn't show up in our list of "All Projects" nor in the "Business Projects" list. We can't see it or access it.
I tried to follow the licensing suggestions on the web but when I went to licensing and tried to activate my JIRA Core (in addition to JIRA Software), it tried to do a trial license.
So the Questions are:
Do I need to just activate using the trial license and it will eventually recognize my JIRA Software license automagically?
Do I need to copy my JIRA Software License key into my JIRA Core to activate it?
Is there another method to getting the JIRA Business Types activates on my JIRA Software project?