This morning two of us that have system administration can no longer access anything to do with system administration. Has something changed recently?
Hi @Linda Rasmussen !
Is there anyone left with such abilities? I mean, are there any other system administrators?
We've tried 3 of us and it's the same, I'm waiting for some others to get into work. The main issue is User Management. When we try to access we get:
You do not have permission to access this page.Please contact your Site Administrator(s) to request access.
Return to the dashboard
I see.
I wouldn't rule out the situation when some tired administrator just occasionally demoted everyone else
Yeah, there were 7 Site administrators and I finally found one who still had access and it had gotten changed to only 3. No one is admitting to changing it yet... :-)
Glad everything's alright now, @Linda Rasmussen
In such a situation I'd strongly recommend changing the password of the administrator that still had access. Or, even better, all the administrators. I think there could be something in jira logs about who and when changed the permissions. But I don't know for sure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.