This blog https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-desk/6-steps-to-create-knowledge-base-jira-service-desk-confluence says, "with one click in the configuration menu (that little cog in the top right corner)..."
Well I've clicked that cog and it doesn't give me any options to add knowledge base.
Can anybody advise how I can add KB to Jira SD please?
Thanks
hi @Jim Strange
You need first to have Confluence installed and connected to your JSD instance, this is the knowledge base supported for Jira Service Desk
this link should help https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/serving-customers-with-a-knowledge-base-732528995.html
I think this link will helpful to you.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/serving-customers-with-a-knowledge-base-732528995.html
I have one project demo for you
1)Click on the Knowledge base in jira service desk it will directly reflects you to the knowledge base of the confluence and shows the default article for the respective project.
Here you click on the create article then it will reflects you to confluence directly.
I think so it might be helpful to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.