Hi there,
i would like to have a function in my space-blueprint-plugin that automatically copies the page tree when it is created and changed. is this possible?
Matthias,
When you refer to your space blueprint, is this an add-on you created yourself, or are you referring to the default space creation in Confluence?
Can you clarify exactly what page tree you need it to copy? Are you saying you want you the space blueprint you're developing to create a set of pages automatically?
Please elaborate on what you need to do so we can best help you.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi @Shannon S
what I mean is that when I create a new space, that space copies the side tree from the main room( another normal room) .I hope I explain it better now.
I'm not sure what you mean by room. However, when you create a space it will not create any pages besides the default homepage.
If you need to create a page tree on the fly, you might want to take a look at the available add-ons on Marketplace.
I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions about it.
Room was my fault, I mean a space. I'm trying to give you an example. My main space has a page tree with 3 pages and I create a new space with my space-blueprint, the space should copy the page tree from the main space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.