Hi All,
With the new update the JIRA code block comment loose its formatting
Using Chrome : Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Anyone had this issue?
Regards
Reza
Hi @Reza Seedin ,
I cannot seem to reproduce this from my end:
I used the following format for the code block:
{code}[ { "email": "test@abc.com", "points": "21" }, { "email": "test2@abc.com", "points": "22" }]{code}
And the result is as follow:
Are you on the server or cloud platform?
Hi @Justin Alex Paramanandan ,
My client uses Jira Cloud
Kind Regards
Before the update I could add the "Code" tags and then Paste inside of it. Now when I select code option still gives me the funny formatting
I did see as the upgrade was done when I paste it automatically formatted without any intervention.
Hi @Reza Seedin
Ah-ha! That seems to be the problem with the new view for Jira Cloud. I manage to replicate this on my end with the new view as well.
Your best bet is to provide your feedback to Atlassian about this (I just did!)
In any case, if you rollback to the old view, your code should be formatted nicely.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.