help article doesn't seem to have the correct path . .. that I can find.. .. anyone have the correct path
Hi Joann,
I am not on the Service Desk team but I will try to help.
If you go to your project then Settings -> Customer Permissions you will see the top section and the options 'Anyone can send a request without logging in'.
I hope that helps!
Thanks for this, I made that setting. I know there is another setting for the portal. I just can't find it. Thanks
joann
can you explain what you mean by 'another setting for the portal' ?
This setting controls whether users need to login to submit a request.
What other behaviour are you trying to control?
I need to change the setting in this article also. I just can't find the path
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/global-customer-permissions-954239154.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.