I, as JIRA administrator, was asked to set up reminder emails if issues got one or else months old. How do I do it? Please help.
Hi Darya,
You can use an add-on available on the marketplace called 'Automation for Jira':https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira
Within that add-on, you can create a trigger with a JQL condition to check for all the issues created more than a month ago, and set an action to send emails to certain group of people, say assignee.
Sometimes, custom requirement such as this can be challenging and you can always contact the Atlassian Platinum Solution Partners for their services as they are the experts in all things Atlassian. I would recommend 'Empyra' for any guidance that you might require for customizing your instance in future.
I hope this helps.
Hi Jay,
I was looking for the same kind of thing :-)
Is it not possible to automatically send reminders without using an add-on?
Thanks for your response.
Kind regards,
Sara Nederpelt
There is a way to do it without a plugin: you can create a filter that displays all the required issues and subscribe users to this filter. Check this documentation: Working with search results (look for "Subscribing to your search results")
Thank you Jay! I'm sure it will help!
Hi, I can't figure how how to subscribe the creator or reporter of the isuse. Can you share with me how to do that?
For this case, you can use the Automation app.
For example:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.