Hello,
I am looking to reference one page on another, and I tried the excerpt route and it wasn't what I was looking for.
User Story:
I have main project pages; Project 1, Project 2, Project 3, .... Within the structure of these projects, I have child pages to support the parent; Testing, Troubleshooting, ... I have a Troubleshooting page that is meant to be the Master Troubleshooting page where it is a one stop page to go to when an issue arises we can go to to find out which main project it belongs to.
Hierarchy of pages:
1. Project 1
a. Testing Plan
b. Troubleshooting Steps
c. ....
2. Project 2
a. Testing Plan
b. Troubleshooting Steps
c. ....
....
18. Troubleshooting Guide
So my intended outcome for this is to have 18. Troubleshooting Guide have a list of the Project's issues so I don't have to keep the issues updated in multiple spots. When an issue and their troubleshooting steps gets added to one of the projects it will flow over to my master (18) Troubleshooting Guide in a nicely formatted way; where the Project 1 is a heading and the table with the issues is under it.
If there is any way to do this, please let me know.
Thank you