I am working on a workflow where I would like to make a transition conditional upon a ticket previously going through another transition.
In the example below, the agent needs to jump between waiting for support and waiting for customer while they ensure they have all the information they need. This also pauses our SLA. When they have the information they need, they send the customer documentation to fill out using the "Send Docs" transition. Once the customer sends the documents back, I would like to transition from "Waiting for Customer" to "Validating Data" using the "Validate Data" transition. I would like "Validate Data" to only be presentable if the ticket has transitioned through "Send Docs". I have Script Runner and Jira Misc Workflow Extensions, but the closest conditions and validations are based on previous statuses, not transitions. They wont work in this scenario because the ticket will go through the same statuses. Any ideas how to make a condition or validation based off of previous transitions?
