Is there any way I can add custom column which is can edited by user in confluence
for example I like to add custom status column which include status macro
Hello Ron,
Thank you for providing detail into what you’re requesting. Presently, the Jira issues macro within Confluence can only do the following:
Source documentation: Jira Issues Macro
What this means for you is you will not be able to add a custom field that is editable within Confluence itself. You would have to edit said field from within Jira.
I hope this helps clarify the capabilities of the Jira issues macro within Confluence.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Hi, are there suggested workarounds for this issue?
I would like to be able to list items from a Jira Issue Macro.
However, for tracking purposes, I would like to add a column for each week to mark whether a given item is done or still pending.
This gives us visibility into progress week by week.
Hi Tim,
Could you describe your case in more details? I assume it is possible to do.
I think I am looking for the same feature requested by Ron.
The idea is to create a Confluence page with a query to filter a list of Jira tickets. For each of them, in addition to the Key and Summary I'd like to add an extra column with my status. This should be editable directly from the Wiki page.
The goal is to provide a general status overview to upper management without requiring them to open each ticket individually.
Hi,
How to add "linked issues" column in Jira issue table macro.
We can able to find only "issue link"
Regards,
Sandeep
-- /quote What this means for you is you will not be able to add a custom field that is editable within Confluence itself.
When I edited the Jira macro, I could choose the custom fields in the display option. But the Confluence page couldn't display the Jira list, as long as I published the page. That didn‘t make sense. : ( --
I got the cause, Chinese character...
Hi All,
I have similar query in my project but i would like to render multiple JIRA filter issues counts in my defect table.
I can able to get the query results from JIRA but its not customizable like only the number of issues instead it will display as 2 issues (hyper links) rathar than i want to use as only number 2, like below,
By click on each number i can view the issues list from JIRA.
I know this is possible to implement but the problem which type of Macros i need to and is there any pointers available for such kind of customization.
It would be really helpful if you share this information.
Hi @Sunil Kirangi ,
Maybe you use the Jira Issues macro instead of the Jira Chart macro?
The first macro lists all the issues returned by your JQL query in a tabular form.
The second macro aggregates data and presents it as a pivot table/graph (for example, check the Two Dimensional Chart option - it looks similar to your screenshots).
And if you need even more customization in data aggregation and visualization, if you want to create Jira dashboards right in Confluence, we can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence (available for Cloud/Server/Data Center).
The app works with the standard Jira Issues macro and allow you to create all kinds of dashboards in a tabular and visualized form (you may check the examples here).
Hope this may help your case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.