Hello,
I would like to disable the possibility for my customers to write a comment from a certain status onwards, until the ticket is closed.
I tried
Property Key = jira.permission.comment.group
Property Value = Service Desk Customers
This did not work properly . I wanted to include the whole projectrole of Service Desk Customers, not only a certain group within the role.
So what happend was, that the customers could not comment on the issue but also everyone internally using jira could not comment on it either.
So I tried it with the new settings
Property Key = jra.permission.comment.grouprole
Property Value = Service Desk Customers
Here an error message appears and I can not access the ticket anymore. The same occurs in the customer portal.

How can this be prevented? How can I disable the comments only for the projectrole Service Desk Customers from a certain Status onwards?
Thank you