Whenever I try to copy a confluence page, it keeps showing me round loading icon and Copy button is disabled.
I tried with latest version of Chrome and Firefox on Windows and Mac.
But, same issue on all environments.
This is screenshot of the problem.
Hi @yakin_thakkar and welcome to our Community!
Have you tried choosing the parent page as well?
Hi @Yakinkumar Thakkar and welcome to our Community!
Yes, earlier I had tried to specify parent page also, but the behavior was same.
However, if I try to copy any confluence page under same parent as original page, it works fine.
Problem occurs only when I try to copy in different parent page under same or different confluence space.
Ok, thank you, @yakin_thakkar
That seems like you don't have "Add page" permission in these other spaces.
Please, check or ask admins to check it for you. In order to copy a page to a space, you must have the "Add page" permission to this space.
Hope this helps.
@Grigory Salnikov I have "Add Page" permission in confluence space where I want to copy original page. It is under same parent page.
ex.
So, I want to copy "Original Page" in "20191Q Archive"
Oh, I see.
If sometimes you can copy a page this is for sure, some bug and not the configuration issue.
same here. How to resolve this issue? @Grigory Salnikov
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.