Kindly define the following terms with examples, so as to enhance my understanding:
Hi @Kevin Otieno
I hope the following content will help you.
Linked issues:
You can link issues to keep track of duplicate or related work. You can, for example:
Epic link:
The Epic Link custom field is a relational link to determine an issue's parent epic. It is available to all issue types.
Story point:.
Many Scrum teams separate estimation—used for measuring the size of a backlog and calculating velocity—from tracking—often the burndown of hours used during the sprint to make sure that they are on track to complete the stories during the sprint period—and use different units for each. A common approach is to estimate tasks in story points, then track tasks using hours. Jira Software gives you the flexibility to set your estimation and tracking statistics differently, depending on what best suits your team.
Apologies @Ollie Guan for the late revert.
Thank you for the expeditious response - I'm happy with linked issues & epic link.
1. Kindly describe labels & environment for me?
2. Story point - is this the same as a user story/business requirement?
Hi @Kevin Otieno ,
I am not sure what you mean by labels & environment, is it a custom field? Can you show an example?
Hi @Ollie Guan
Please find an example of label & environment - I think it is a custom field:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.