How do I insert an Anchor in a page?
Hi @Padma Swaroop Mandapaka and welcome to our Community!
Please, check the following article:
Insert Links and Anchors
And should you have any difficulties, get back to us.
I am unable to do it, can we do it in Trial Version?
Yes, I think you should be able to do this.
Let's go through the process:
1. First, you should place the cursor on the desired place on the page where you want your anchor and choose "Other macros":
2. Using the search option you should locate the "Anchor" macro:
3. Then we name our anchor to refer to it later and insert it:
4. Here we have our macro inserted on the edit view:
5. To create a link to the macro we highlight the text and press "Insert link" (Ctrl+K)
6. Choose "Advanced" and write the name of the previously created anchor:
And that is pretty much all. Now, when we click the link we're repositioned to the right place on the page:
Note, that you can also create link anchors to other pages or even spaces.
Hope it helps.
Yes, this works! Thanks very much indeed for the assistance provided!
Hi!
I'm trying to add an anchor on a blog, but I'm not getting the "anchor" macro on the options. Any idea?
Using markup like:
{anchor:anchorName}
Not possible on the new editing experience...
Me too. Any idea how to work with?
Temporarily unavailable in Cloud Version. View CONFCLOUD-66773
When I search for Anchor in 'other macros' it doesn't work. Any idea what happened?
I think they removed it in the new pages to make it 'simpler'. Anchor is still available in the legacy page, so I'm just created my pages in the old editors as I think functionality is better
When is Anchor going to be available in the cloud version?
Yes, I cannot find it too
Such a pain that it is not available anymore in CLoud version
So usefull
Disappointed the anchor feature is disabled for Cloud users! Would have been amazing for my company's training program!
Anchor is there. The "advanced" section on the "Link" option is nowhere to be seen. Why is the anchor thing and option then?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.