Hi,
I have android Base project in my bitbucket account. I tried CICD using Android Base project. CI part work fine. But during CD I got error.
curl: (26) couldn't open file apk Hockey App
In my deploy-hockey-dev.sh file,
#!/bin/sh
# upload apk to hockey appcurl \-F "status=2" \-F "notify=0" \-F "ipa=@app/build/outputs/apk/app-debug.apk" \-H "X-HockeyAppToken: $HOCKEY_APP_TOKEN" \https://rink.hockeyapp.net/api/2/apps/upload
I Don't know what mistake I did and I want to know exact location of -F "ipa=@app/build/outputs/apk/app-debug.apk" \ to check build created or not.
Hi Magesh, welcome to the Community!
When exactly do you get this error? Are you using Bitbucket for this? Can you give us some more context so we can help you?
Best regards,
Ana
Yes I am using bitbucket. So tried CICD to upload my build apk to Hockey App. For upload I used below script.
In above script ipa=@app/build/outputs/apk/app-debug.apk I gave some specific path. But It throw error like there is no apk on a specific location. I don't Where is the exact location of bitbucket build location.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.