Hi, I'm having the problem that one particular project is not sending out Issue Created notifications to Reporters who log new Issues. The associated Notification Scheme is set send Issue Created emails to Reporters and Current Assignees, so I don't know why it isn't working.
I saw someone post a similar question, but I think this is different, as theirs related to the Issue Type not being set in new issues, however for this one, the project has a custom Issue Type that they should all get created as.
In case it could affect things, it is quite a locked-down project, with only 'Responsible Persons', 'Project Team Members', and 'Current Assignees' able to browse, so ordinary users can't see their issues listed. Getting the notifications working would help people know that their issues had been successfully created.
In order to see the test issues I've created while investigating, I've modified the Permission Scheme so that Project Role (Administrators) can also Browse. However, despite my being in the Active Directory group that is set as an administrator for all our projects, I'm still unable to see the issues I've raised. Is there another level of permissions that I haven't delved deep enough to find?