I recently thought of trying Jira, which I requested a demo and linked to my bitbucket account. Previous to this, when I tried to log in to atlassian, it let me know "someone" (pressumably github) was using the same password, so it asked me to change it without letting me in. FIRST THOUGHT: How am I supposed to change it if you don´t let me log in to change it? So I requested a reset password link to do so.
As it asked me to set up the two steps verification, I did it, but soon I realized that was a bad idea: I was aware of the need of changing the password in sourcetree, but my surprise came when any attempt to log in was failed. I tried SSH, HTTPS, SSH keys (which I can't upload to bitbucket because it says "we only accept 2048 byte's keys - exactly the length I was setting) and a OAuth token. All of them failed, so now there's no possible way to push my changes through sourcetree. Tried the same after disabling the two steps verification. Same result.
I also tried to push to the server via terminal (I'm on Win7), but of course it also asks me to log in and fails when I input the CORRECT password...
Now I'm with a useless bitbucket account, a useless jira trial and without possibilities to push my changes.
Is there any possible way to fix this so I can continue working please?
Thank you all.