Hello,
We currently have a need to automate when a group of specific people put in an incident to also automatically add 2 people as watchers to any tickets they open.
Example: Development group consists of
Joe
jason
John
Mary
Mary puts an incident into Jira. Matt and Kurt want to be added as watchers any time Mary, John, Joe or Jason puts in an incident into Jira so they can watch what is going on.
With current automation rules I am not able to get something like this working. The values are way to basic. Creating a custom rule that says when an issue is created and they are "not a customer" I can't really continue from there. No option to say if user type is not a cutsomer and is Mary, or John, or Joe etc. then add Kurt and Matt as watchers.
Seems fairly simple but unless there is some specific thing to do to get this working, I am not sure how this can be done.