I'm wondering if it is possible to use the subtasksOf function dynamically, rather than hard coding the subquery. Here's my example:
assignee = <PERSON>
This shows the following:
Subtasks that I am assigned to
Stories that I am assigned to
On my team's board, we have a filter like the above for every person on our team. I was toying with the following change:
assignee = <PERSON> OR issueFunction in subtasksOf("assignee = <PERSON>")
This shows the following:
Subtasks that I am assigned to
Stories that I am assigned to
All subtasks for stories that I am assigned to, even if they are unassigned or assigned to someone else
Number 3 above is the new functionality. However, rather than having this be the default behavior for every Person's Name filter, I was wondering if I could kick that out into its own filter, a la "Show All Subtasks", so that this behavior would be toggle-able.
Is there any way to reference the currently filtered / displayed issues in the Subquery parameter?