Hi,
I need some help in work flow step Linked Status configuration. Lets say I create an issue and there is a custom field radio button "Fast Track" with Yes and No option. User selects either Yes or No; No is default.
- If flag is 'No' I want Linked Status to the 'Create' work flow step to be 'PLM : Review'
- The transition can be 'PLM : Approve' or 'PLM : Reject'
- If flag is 'Yes', I want the Linked Status to the same 'Create' work flow step to be 'Executive Approval'
- The transition can be 'Executive : Approve Fast Track'
I understand the transitions and post functions and conditions and tried it. I am able to create the transition for 'Executive Approval' with a condition but the linked status is only one, which stays 'Business Review'; my requirement is when the transition button shows 'Executive : Approve Fast Track' the status should be 'Executive Approval'
Can anyone please give me some guidance here? I am in circles
Thank you in advance
with warm regards
ramki