I have installed Confluence on Windows environment and used with H2 database.
I purchase commercial license. but I didn't migrate database yet.
BTW suddenly I cannot access Confluence.
Here's the logs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q06IsSQdbfpKow31mRIEOXcw0FP9o7z6
Please analysis logs
Hi Hanjun,
I am not on the Confluence team but I will try and help.
I noticed on the supported platforms that H2 database is for evaluation purposes only.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/supported-platforms-207488198.html
Can you confirm the version of Windows you are using? Have you tried another database?
Hi Martyn
My windows environment is Windows 7 64bit professional edition.
I hope to shift another database, but I should backup current data first.
Hello,
In the errors you included, you are receiving a "Confluence is vacant" error. This most often happens with an incorrectly-configured hostname on the system. It may help to set up the hosts file as described in the Resolution section of Confluence generates Confluence is vacant error on install.
I hope this helps!–Zak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.