Good day Everyone,
I'm sorry a newbie here and I'm trying to learn how to use confluence in a linux container. I was able to use it properly before I upgraded the version. Right now all it shows me is a 404 page. Is there a way to solve this one? I'm totally lost and I can't find any resource on how to solve it.
Can you post the logs? While upgrading with installer, installer overwrites the server.xml, setenv.sh files - please see if you have correct configurations.
Logs might help more to answer.
server.xml:
expanded:
Server.xml: whole document
Expanded:
The text input doesn't allow me to post a block of code hence the screenshot.
Your database was not set up correctly as you installed - probably the user didn't have all the rights it needed.
The errors you are seeing are about missing tables (specifically Bandana), which would always be created on a successful install. I'd want to check what is in the database you configured - any tables at all?
Hi Paolo,
The logs seem to indicate that for one reason or another, Confluence cannot locate the BANDANA table. Throughout the upgrade process, there shouldn't be anything that removes this table or remove the permissions. I recommend rolling back the changes by following the steps on How to roll back to a previous version of Confluence.
Once you roll back, upgrade by following the steps on either of the following guides:
If it still fails, it will help us to know what steps you took before the failure.
I hope this helps!– Zak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.