Hi, I am trying to get the user details who are consuming the jira license. When looking at the screen shot 1, it shows 1062 users , but when clicking on it, it's showing 1078 users? any one know why?
Hi @Venkata_Guntuku
the number that matters is the 1065 on the Jira Software license line.
the other figures are group memberships.
Does your ldap setting have a default group set. I usually set that empty to retain control of user licences .
@Tom ListerThanks for replying to the post. We do not have LDAP connection instead we have crowd server from where the users will be authenticated from. By the way, I wanted to get the list of user's names and email addresses who are actually consuming licenses. Is there any query , we are using MySQL.
Hi
try this for users and groups
SELECT cwd_user.id, cwd_user.user_name, cwd_user.email_address, cwd_user.active, cwd_directory.directory_name, cwd_group.group_name, cwd_group.activeFROM cwd_user, cwd_group, cwd_membership, cwd_directoryWHERE cwd_user.directory_id = cwd_directory.id ANDcwd_user.id = cwd_membership.id ANDcwd_membership.parent_id = cwd_group.id;
No, that did not work. It just gave 232 users details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.