This is weird. I'm using the new Jira Cloud and already connected it to Bitbucket. But when I'm in a Jira project and click "add item" in the sidebar, the only option is to add a shortcut.
Expectation from what I read:
What I'm seeing:
Hi Luis,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I've tested on a next-gen and classic project and when Bitbucket is connected, it shows the options to add Shortcut and Repository.
When you click on "Add item" does it show directly the option to add a shortcut?Can you please confirm if Bitbucket is showing on the "Switch to..." and if it shows on Application Navigator?If it's showing but still not working, please disconnect and connect Bitbucket again following the steps of the documentation below:- Connect Bitbucket Cloud to Jira Software Cloud
If you face any issue, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
"When you click on "Add item" does it show directly the option to add a shortcut?"
- Yes, it goes directly to add a shortcut option.
"Can you please confirm if Bitbucket is showing on the "Switch to..." and if it shows on Application Navigator?"
- Yes, Bitbucket is showing up there.
Is it possible this is because the Bitbucket owner is not the same from Jira?
I mean, I created our Jira instance with my e-mail/account, but Bitbucket was created by other member of our company, who then added me as a team member (administrators group) there.
Can you please test using another browser and incognito window?Also, can you please ask if another administrator is facing the same issue?It could be also a translation issue, but I've tested in English and Portuguese and it works, you can try to change the language to English to check if something will change.
Hi again Angélica!
I tested it in Chrome and Safari, both in "normal" or incognito mode. I also tried it while logged as another administrator.
The results were the same: only the option to add a shortcut appeared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.