I know this can be done in BigPicture, but can it be done in BigGantt? If I have a step starting or stopping on a Saturday or Sunday, it automatically changes my dates to either Friday or Monday.
This can be done in both BigPicture and BigGantt.
Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons > BigGantt > Working schedule and adjust the default work schedule template to your preferences.
If there is an option to configure working days per program or per user group?For example i have a team that is not working on Friday and is working on Sunday.
I cannot find the "Add-ons" option in Jira Administration. I have BigGantt and I need to have weekends be working days. What are the steps to do this?
Hi @Renee Linford and @Kirill Petruk
I believe that @Tomek-SoftwarePlant referred to a version that is no longer in place, hence, the configuration path is likely to be incorrect.
Nonetheless, the Workload Plans can be easily adjusted and assigned to different users in the Resource Manager. Please see the wiki pages below for more details:
I rest at your disposal in case any further clarification is required.
Best regards,
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
SoftwarePlant Support
Hi Mateusz and thank you, but no, it is definitely not clear and easily adjusted, and it really does not show you the path to get to the resources. It is VERY difficult, not at all intuitive, it should be easily displayed under preferences which should be easily found as one of the main tabs, sorry... A step by step procedure would be appreciated. Thank you
Mateusz Sołowianiuk It will be nice if such kind of configuration would have existed on a program configuration level. Even though different teams can work on the same program, we usually utilize program per team in Big Gantt and then overall Big picture of all programs for all teams roadmap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.