I'm getting below information while i try to update the existing issues in Jira with new values.
"while updating issues have been skipped because they already exist in destination projects."
Please let me know why i get this error. I'm Jira administrator. Below are the steps i follow:
In Jira settings --> System --> Import and Export --> External System Import -->
1. I get Jira Import wizard
2. I selected CSV
3. I got new page as CSV file import. Here i have File import and i uploaded the CSV file which i prepared. (Note issue key and all details are available. My aim is to change the Story points in each issues to a new value in Jira using this bulk option)
4. I map in the next page "Fields" only the Issue key and Story points.
Output is what is mentioned in the first line.
Request to guide me in steps (micro level) so that it can benefit everyone.
Thanks in advance