I have just now installed Confluence but get Database: Database connection failed when I try to log on.
I am trying to run it on a laptop via http://localhost:8090/
Hi Michael!
So you're receiving a "Database connection failed" on your new Confluence installation.
– Zak
Hi Zak,
Thanks for responding so quickly.
It's the built-in database that comes with Confluence. I haven't been able to run Confluence or create an account with userid and password. The confluence.cfg.xml file contains: -
<property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property><property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
I'm getting the following in the log: -
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: File corrupted while reading record: null. Possible solution: use the recovery tool [90030-196]
What recovery tool?
Mike
Hi Mike,
Based on the "File corrupted while reading record" error, it looks like the embedded database has become corrupt somehow. The "recovery tool" the error is likely referring to is the H2 database recovery tool (though I don't recommend going through this effort, since it is a brand new installation). There may be something wrong with the files used to install. If this is a brand new install, I'd completely delete the current install, then redownload and restart the install. If possible, install on a supported database, which will be a bit more stable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.