hello team
I try to change the jira port number but always the old port number 8080 work and the new port does not work .
I need help
Regards
Hi @[deleted]
Did you follow this guide when changing the port?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0713/changing-jira-application-tcp-ports-964984056.html
@Mirek yes of course but only the old port number work.
I changed the shutdown port from "8005" to "8015" and the listening from "8080" to "8100".
when i make in the url : localhost:8100 it not work , but the old one localhost:8080 it work correct , also i restarted jira .
I do not understand the problem.
What port are you trying to use and on which OS? Are you sure that nothing else is using that port? Is there any firewall or antivirus that might block? Could you share you server.xml file?
@Mirek i share it in my comment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.