Dear Atlassian Community,
I've some annoying problem with required fields on a screen during transition.
Unfortunately red asterisk is missing next to all required fields.
The story behind this: I created a new project, where I set everything from a scratch:
- issue type scheme
- workflow
- screen scheme
- fields scheme
Everything is ok within this project, I have red star available next to required fields.
Next we decided that we have to have the same settings in one of our old project. So I switch issue type, workflow, screens and fields
in old project to issue type, workflow, screen and fields from new project.
And here i have a problem. Old project in the same transition screen has the same required fields, but unfortunately red asterisk is missing.
I not sure what is should check if I have the same settings in both projects.
Do you have any idea, what could be miss ?
Thank you in advance.