In Jira, when using bullets in the description field (or any other wiki rendered field) the following line is also indented. Is there anyway to remove this? If I'm speccing out the field requirements then I want to only use bullets to show multiple options within a list.
e.g.
field A length = 40 char
functionality for field A
* scenario 1 = Customer
* scenario 2 = User
functionality for field B (I DON'T WANT THIS INDENTED)
* scenario 1 = Email
* scenario 2 = Username
next line (I DON'T WANT THIS INDENTED)
I know I could make the entire thing a list but it makes it harder to read and when you do need a few layers of bullets you run out of horizontal screen space pretty quickly. Adding a line space in between isn't ideal as the content should all be together and also makes it even trickier to update and see what you're doing in edit mode.