My project permissions scheme doesn't have the Extended Admin setting under administer projects. using latest cloud instance
How can this be enabled?
Cheers
Hi Andrew,
I'm not on the Jira team, but it looks like this is a difference between our Server and Cloud products.
Cloud docs do not mentioned extended project admin: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html
Whereas Server docs do: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-project-permissions-938847145.html
Also Server docs mention introducing this in 7.3/7.4: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-disable-extended-project-administration-941360076.html
I am not an expert on this - what happens if you give a user Admin permissions... can they edit the workflows and screens for that project?
Thanks Martyn
Do you know if that mean that only site admins can edit workflows and screens in the Cloud version?
or that there is a different way to grant access to project admins?
to be honest I don't know the answer to your question. Your fastest route will be to test it out!
thanks. ive done all the config i can think of to try it out and cant get it to work, i have to assume its a server only thing. -cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.