Hello,
I'd like to create a special "task flow" to behave like this:
- Creating an issue by selecting "special task" issue type;
- Next window (screen) should appear with a specified input fields only;
- Depending on some field values (checkbox'es), the issue should be assigned automatically to some person to confirm the issue. For ex., by checking checkbox'es "Mr. bean, Mr Alan", the issue should be assigned to Mr bean. After his confirmation, it should be assigned to Mr Alan, who whould accept (close) or reject the issue.
- It should work with any project.
Seems, that a "workflow" in Jira is very close to create such behaviour, but I was unable to do it due to lack of experience (I'm just evaluating Jira product). Maybe somebody could provide some step-by-step instruction, which steps should I perform to create that?
The result for "Mr mean" must be as simple as possible - to accept or to reject the issue.