I have seen a couple threads on this topic, but wanted to see what the most recent solutions are for this problem:
I have a few fields on my View screen that are calculated with a Groovy post-function. I would like to give the user the option to re-calculate these numbers; however, there are times when some of the calculated fields will be no longer relevant once it is re-calculated, so I would like to clear all of these calculated fields before the calculation re-runs. I have gotten this to work with non-read-only fields, and ideally I would just move forward with that solution, but our organization would prefer to have those fields be read-only so users don't distort the numbers. At this point, I haven't figured out how to clear the read-only fields before I run the calculations a second time.
I have read elsewhere that I would need to write a script to clear read-only fields, but I haven't quite figured out how to write it.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!