Hi All,
Where has the comment preview button gone after the new update
Regards
Reza
Hi, @Reza Seedin
Comment preview in the new JIRA issue view is no longer available since the new editor utilizes the WYSIWG (what you see is what you get) system and it renders the text formatting directly as you can see here:
May I know if you have any feedbacks on this new feature nevertheless? How does it work on your end so far?
Hi @AhmadDanial,
Yes, I agree the test formatting works nicely but image previews do not and are not clickable to preview to check if its the correct Image.
It was a handy feature to have.
Thanks for clarifying it
Hello, @Reza Seedin
You are most welcome. I do agree that having an attachment preview prior to saving the comment will be helpful to ensure that the right file is in place. As of now, there is no feature available to do so as the only renders the uploaded content like this:
@AhmadDanial Agreed. I was attaching a large screenshot with code but it was showing very small preview. Can I request something in the lines of a preview for images be added in the future?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.