I updated base url in System->General Configuration but how to update the base url in linux server. Thanks.
Dear @Avi Nash,
normally this is done by the DNS in your system, that assigns a domain name to an IP address. At least you could set this in your local
/etc/hosts
1.2.3.4 mydomain.com
But this can be overwritten by your network.
Note: The base URL must not be equivalent with the FQDN. It could differ. For example
FQDN = mydomain.comBaseURL = https://mydomain.com/jira
So long
Thomas
Are you using a reverse-proxie? I think this article will help you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-apache-http-server-mod_proxy_http-806032611.html
@Maksim Smetannikov , Would a reverse proxy cause @Avi Nash 's issue with Marketplace apps as well? (See this thread.) It sounds like it would, but my networking knowledge is slim.
-Scott
Hi @Scott Theus reverse-proxy itself can not cause such a problem as in this thread
The problem is usually the lack of Internet access from the server on which jira is installed.
You proposed the most correct solution to this problem.
I was able to fix the URL issue through the server file in the backend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.